PositionAdministration and organization of the weekly TAC meetings
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) of the Tezos ecosystem meets weekly to review and evaluate project proposals, which are applying for a Grant at the Tezos Foundation. It is a unique forum for strategic and technical considerations of the Tezos project, as well as a meeting point for many stakeholders in the Tezos ecosystem.
In this context, the Tezos Ecosystem is looking for a candidate with a business school profile and a taste for technology and blockchain skills, or a developer who is curious and passionate about the blockchain environment, and who already has knowledge of applications, the ecosystem and the technology of the Tezos protocol.
- Identification and follow-up (reminder) of reviewers in order to obtain the reviews necessary for the evaluation of project proposals by the committee (TAC)
- Monitoring of the status of proposals (accepted, under review, on standby, rejected) and organize the proposals for the TAC meeting
- Organizing interviews with candidates to clarify certain concepts (stack, technical architecture, solution operation, strategy, etc.)
- Leading technical reviews of funded projects within the Tezos Ecosystem
- Identification of internal reviewers and monitoring the status of reviews
- Taking part in the TAC meetings and coordinating the incoming proposals with various departments around the world
- Oral and written command of English
- Project management experience
- Experience and knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem (different solutions and ecosystems)
- Knowledge of the technical architecture of projects using blockchain (smart contracts, distributed applications)
- Ability to critically evaluate the technical architecture of a project
- Good knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem and of existing solutions (custody solutions, oracles, DeFi, NFT, SSI, etc.)
Business profile (strategy) with good technical skills (mid-level)
Developer already aware of blockchain
Ablility to work under stress
Willingness to take responsibility
Curiousity and open mindedness
Ability to work in a structured manner in a dynamic environment with numerous stakeholders
English: Native or bilingual
➡️ If you are motivated by a fast-growing, promising and innovative business sector, you are autonomous, rigorous and responsive, you welcome challenges and seek to further your career in a world-wide project, join our teams now!